In select markets, when you share solar by referring your friends to RooflessSolar™, we will send you $500 cash! It’s as easy as that. The environment will thank you, and so do we!
Terms & Conditions
Clean Energy Collective Roofless Referral Program Terms & Conditions (February 2016)
Clean Energy Collective will issue you an IRS Form 1099 if you exceed more than $600 in referral rewards in a calendar year. Clean Energy Collective will not withhold any taxes on your behalf. You are responsible for determining whether you owe any tax, and to pay any and all taxes in connection with the referral reward. The promotion cannot be combined with any other Clean Energy Collective offer or discounts, and the terms and conditions of the promotion are subject to change at any time without notice.
- IRS Form W-9 must be received prior to issuance of payment by Clean Energy Collective. Download form at www.irs.gov. Clean Energy Collective will pay Roofless Referral Rewards by hard copy check to the mailing address you provide on a monthly basis.
- Clean Energy Collective will pay Roofless Referral Rewards by hard copy check to the mailing address you provide on a monthly basis. Allow 4-6 weeks to receive referral check. Clean Energy Collective will issue referral checks after a referral completes all requirements to become a CEC customer.
- Minimum purchase of 1 kW required to qualify as a referral customer.
- The referral program excludes clients currently in Clean Energy Collective's sales process. Existing known Clean Energy Collective contacts will not be considered qualified referrals
- Referrals must reside in a Clean Energy Collective service area to be able to participate in our program. Only one referral award can be given per customer. If a customer is referred by more than one person, the first referral received will be the one rewarded. Qualified referrals who do not sign an Agreement with Clean Energy Collective within 120 days of submission will expire.